A very formal and meaningful ceremony was conducted to install the office bears of the student council for the academic year 2014-15 on the 11 of July 2014 at the L- Hall. Rev.Fr.Francis Noronha SJ Our Principal, Rev.Fr. Anthony Joseph SJ, Our Rector, Vice Principal C.R.Rajendra and Dr.Christopher Hoskins our Governor graced the occasion. The college Choir invoked God’s blessing with their beautiful rendition and the lighting of the lamp by the dignitaries initiate an auspicious beginning of the years activities. In his motivating speech Fr.Principal encouraged the newly elected council and the association heads to work for the betterment of those who have shown faith in their leadership qualities. Fr also welcomed and introduced the new rector of our institution. He quoted Mahatma Gandhi on how a leader should be follower too.
Our Rector in his maiden speech addressed the young leader to give them their best to the institution and to the society. He also invoked God`s blessing on these young leaders. Dr.Christopher Hoskins proposed the activities of the academic year and Fr.Principal declared the activities of the year open and passed on the mantel of responsibility to the President of the Council Ronak Chhabaria by handling over the college flag to him . The Ceremony also witnessed the students taking the oath of responsibility as they dawn on the different roles for the academic year 2014-15.
college reopens for the 2nd year students on 12 th May, kindly be present in the campus at 8.30 am in college uniform, hope to see you soon, till then bye
welcome back to the college.
college will reopen on 12th may 2014 for the 2nd puc students, kindly gather at the basket ball court at 8.30 am.
APRIL- 3rd and 4th – PCMB/C/E
APRIL- 5TH- MSBA/ MEBA/ CEBA
APRIL-7TH-MSBA/ MEBA/ CEBA/ PEBA/ HEPS
Dear parents and students
At St. Joseph’s pre-university college application forms for the first puc will be issued after the class 10 results, kindly collect the same from the college office.
Dear students, CET applications are available in the college office, kindly collect it
• Students who are promoted to II PUC will have to pay the Admission fees for the academic year 2014 – 2015 on the specified dates. Kindly see the notice displayed regarding fees & date of payment.
• A separate list of students is displayed on the college notice board, they are hereby informed to bring their parents and meet the Principal before the payment of II PUC Admission fees for the academic year 2014-2015.
• II PUC classes will commence from 12th May for the academic year 2014 – 2015. If there is any change in the date, it will be posted on the college web site (www.sjpu.com.)
• I PUC Supplementary Examination will be held in the month of May 2014 (From 21-5-2014 to 31-05-2014). The time table for the same is also displayed. Kindly see the college notice board for further details.
• Supplementary Examination Fees will be collected from 01-04-2014 to 12-04-2014. Kindly submit 4 passport size photographs.
• Supplementary Examination Fees details are as follows:
a) Per Subject Rs. 84 = 00
b) Two Subjects Rs. 168 = 00
c) Three & above Subjects Rs. 252 = 00
DATE: 29-03-2014 PRINCIPAL
NOTICE on Re-opening Day
II PUC STUDENT 2014 -2015 BATCH
• II PUC CLASSES WILL COMMENCE ON 12TH OF MAY 2014.
• KINDLY GATHER IN BASKETBALL COURT AT 8.30am.
• ALL STUDENTS NEED TO WEAR THE COLLEGE UNIFORM & COME WITH SHORT HAIR CUT & CLEANLY SHAVED.
• KINDLY COME TO THE COLLEGE WITH COLLEGE CALENDAR, A NOTE BOOK, ID CARD & A PEN.
DATE: 29-03-2014 PRINCIPAL
2nd puc annual exam hall ticket will be issued on 5th of march, in the respective class rooms at 9 am, kindly bring along with you preparatory answer scripts
French oral exam will be held on 3rd, 4th, 5th of march, dictation will be on 3rd march in L hall at 8.15 am.